|Infants (2-11 months)||2-day program||—|
|Toddlers (12-24 months)||1- day program||2-day program|
|Two-year-olds||3-day program||5-day program|
|Three-year-olds||3-day program||5-day program|
|Pre K||3-day program||5-day program|
See the registration and tuition fees below.
Tuition (Per Month)*
or Tuition (Lump Sum)**
|Due with Application||Due by June 1, 2023||Payment Plan B – due 10th of each month (Sept.-May)||Payment Plan A – due before September 1, 2023|
|1-day program: $75||1-day program: $105||1-day program: $945
with 5% discount $897.75
|First child: $175||2-day program: $150||2-day infant program: $210
2-day toddler program: $225
|2-day program: $2025 with 5% discount $1923.75|
|Each additional child: $125||3-day program: $225||3-day program: $250||3-day program: $2250 with 5% discount $2137.50|
|5-day program: $300||5-day program: $350||5-day program: $3150 with 5% discount $2,992.50|
Payment Plans for Tuition
* Plan A/Lump Sum – A five-percent discount will be given to students whose fees are paid in full. All lump sum payments must be received on or before September 1, 2023. The first month’s tuition is a part of this lump sum payment and is considered a non-refundable tuition deposit.
- 1-day program $945 with 5% discount $897.75
- 2-day program $2025 with 5% discount $1923.75
- 3-day program $2250 with 5% discount $2137.50
- 5-day program $3150 with 5% discount $2,992.50
** Plan B/Automatic Monthly Bank Withdrawal – Monthly bank withdrawals will be made each month, September through May, on the 10th of each month. The first month’s tuition is considered a non-refundable tuition deposit. Please enter your payment information in Brightwheel.
Late Fees and Charges
Penalties – There will be a $25 late fee for any supply fee received after June 1, 2023.
Late Fees – For students who have missed the above fee deadlines, tuition payments may be accepted after September 1 if space is still available; however, a $100 late fee per child will be assessed.
Returned Checks – A $25 charge will be assessed for any returned check. Repeated returned checks will force accounts to be handled on a lump sum cash basis only.